My name is Cort Danger Stratton. This pathetic excuse for a
personal web site will, in all likelihood, never get any fancier than
this. So, in short:
- I live in Los Angeles, California.
- I'm a professional video game programmer. I write platform-level graphics code for Sony, most notably the official rendering API for the PlayStation 4, and the PlayStation Edge geometry-processing library for the PS3. As a result, I am credited on a ton of games.
- I've written a few open-source software projects, all hosted on GitHub:
- Mona, a program to evolve an approximation of a reference image using semi-transparent polygons. This implementation uses CUDA to run on the GPU.
- cds_sync, a collection of synchronization primitives for multithreaded applications, implemented as a cross-platform C89-compatible header file.
- PyAIML, a pure-Python interpreter for the AIML conversational AI markup language. (10+ years old, mostly defunct now)
- I'm an adjunct faculty member at a local game development school, where I teach a pair of classes on Advanced Concepts in Programming.
- I am an amateur full-stack musician (composing, performance, recording, programming, production, mixing, and mastering). My music is available (mostly for free) on Bandcamp.